This news page is feed by the RSS broadcasts of several sites that publish general news about the photography industry. More specific information on equipment can be found on our “Gear Head” twitter feed page. We also have twitter feeds from the industries best photographers to follow; a twitter page focused on post-processing and also a page dedicated to twitter feeds just for inspirational images. Feel free to browse them all under the News tab.
RSS FEEDS FROM:
- How I Got the Shot: My First Studio Portrait Lesson
- Fujifilm X-H1 versus X-T2: what does the new camera bring?
- Best Photography And Camera Content This Week
- Tiffen announces foot operated gas-lift Steadicam Air monopod
- Kodak Alaris is bringing back T-Max P3200 high-speed B&W film
- Ex-Lexar execs have launched a new memory card company, here’s why you should care
- The Ultimate Print Contest–Last Chance!
- Fuji X-H1: sample images from Fuji’s latest compact system camera
- Top tips for 2018: Portrait photography
- Low-light wildlife photography tips
- Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art will cost just $1,300, seriously undercuts Nikon
- What Do the Recent YouTube Changes Mean?
- ‘Perfect’ sensors may be possible, but might not come to cameras
- X-Rite Announces New Update To i1Studio
- Tokina debuts 20mm autofocus lens for Sony mirrorless